Survive GWU Finals with Student IDeals™
You have been studying hard to get through finals–we have been studying hard to get you through finals. Whether you are looking for a new spot to work in, need a change of scenery from those books, or simply want a quick break to turn off your brain and re-charge with a bite to eat, we have compiled a few suggestions that should get you through this last week of school before summer!
- A local favorite that has plenty of comfortable seating, and wifi to get your work done with. Easily walkable, great drinks and snacks to supplement the efforts.
- Open early at 6:30am to get your day started and a bit off the beaten path. A fantastic place to work with food and drinks. Only downside is needing to relocate by 4:30pm when they close.
- Completely switch-up your study habits by going to the National Portrait Gallery. They have free wifi, and a cafe in the museum, as well as tables to work at, and exhibits to wander through when you need a little break. Most underrated, and under-utilized study spot for DC students!
- Noted as an excellent place to get work done, with all the touches a coffee shop should have. Come for the wifi and space, stay for the drinks and snacks. Open as early as 6am during the week and 7am on Saturday.
- Sometimes you just need to walk away–go to this nice retreat away from the madness of the library and the downtown area to take your mind off studying for a little while.
- Though often times busier this time of year, this park is only a few blocks from campus, and has benches and tables to sit at, food trucks to find sustenance, and free public wifi in case you decide you want to get some work done.
- Great massage deals ($65 for 60min, $85 for 90min) as well as a 10% discount for first time clients redeemable here!
- Get a relaxing rub down while easing your financial burden–students get a 25% discount with a valid ID. For more info go here!
- This salon can help take your mind off school for a bit, offering mani-pedis and other services. They offer a
20% discount to first time clients, redeemable here!
- Definitely worth a little trip to Dupont to get a 10% student discount to take a needed study break. For more info go here!
- With free wifi, open until 2am, and pizza, maybe consider starting your late night push over here!
- We love this place, and we know you do too. They are open late, and offer great treats that you know you deserve for grinding all day (and night) long!