Looking for something to do today? Spend the day at Eastern Market browsing through local farm-fresh produce and handmade arts and crafts!
Eastern Market includes:
- The South Hall Market: indoor merchants offer everything from fresh produce and flowers, to baked goods, meats, poultry, cheese and deli products.
- Fresh Tuesday’s Farmers Market: farmers sell their local produce, meat, and cheese under the farmer’s line sheild from 3pm-7pm on every Tuesday.
- The Weekend Farmers’ Line: open-air venue where local farmers sell fresh local produce year round.
- The Weekend Outdoor Market: local artists sell handmade arts and crafts and antiques…lots of live music and excitement!
- The North Hall Event Space: arts and community center where locals organize to hold meetings, wedding receptions, dance classes and other events.
Tuesday to Friday – 7am – 7pm
Saturday – 7am – 6pm
Sunday – 9am – 5pm
Monday – CLOSED