What to do this Weekend 9/23-9/24
Need some weekend plans? Scroll down for more ideas!
Visit the Newseum for Free & Save $24.27 vs. Regular Admission
- Enjoy one of the coolest museums in D.C. for free!
- Registration: FREE – although you need to register for a ticket in advance on the follow link: Tickets Here
(PC – All Events In)
The Great Gatsby Lawn Party
- Buy tickets here : Tickets Here
- Come celebrate the end of summer with a 1920’s themed party sprawled out at the National Cathedral!
(PC : Hillnow)
Barracks Row Fall Festival on Capitol Hill
- From 11am-5pm go check out activities and booths blend urban diversity with the curiosities of small town fairs.Come for beer gardens, a petting zoo, fair foods, artists, musicians and a whole lot more!!
(PC – DC Music Download)
Fall Classic Summer Block Parties – All Things Go
- Check out our blog post for more about this : All Things Go
(PC – Huffington Post, Art All Night)
ART ALL NIGHT 2017: Made in DC
- Check out Washington, DC’s free overnight arts festival, starting at 7:00 PM – 3:00 AM . The festival will take place in six DC Main Streets neighborhoods, bringing visual and performing arts, including painting, photography, sculpture, crafts, fashion, music, dance, theater, film, and poetry, to indoor and outdoor public and private spaces, including businesses.
(PC : Pacer’s Running)
Clarendon Day 2017
- From 11 AM – 6 PM
- Enjoy one of Arlington’s best loved and most diverse street festival, with several music stages, a large Kid’s Area, Arts and Crafts vendors, Business and Nonprofit Exhibitors from Clarendon and the region, plenty of great food from local and regional restaurants, Craft beers and Virginia wines, and more!!
(PC : Taste of Georgetown)
Taste of Georgetown 2017
- Free to attend. Presale tasting ticket deals available now: http://www.tasteofgeorgetown.com.
- Celebrate the festival’s 24th year with creative tastes from over 30 of the neighborhood’s best restaurants, listen to live music, and enjoy craft beer and wine as you wander from booth to booth from 11 AM to 4 PM.
(PC: DC STATE FAIR)
DC State Fair – FREE!
- The eighth annual DC State Fair will take place Sunday, September 24, 2017, at Waterfront Station in Southwest DC (375 and 425 M St. SW) from 11 AM to 8 PM. Enjoy the schedule of events, food, and traditions that make DC unique!