Fall Carnival & Farm Harvest Days
Celebrate the beginnings of fall with a classic festival!
From October 13th (Friday) – October 15th (Sunday)! Come out to Fairfax county for fall festivities at Friends of Frying Pan Farm Park = 2709 W Ox Rd, Herndon, Virginia 20171!
The hours for Farm Harvest Days are from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on October 14-15
Enjoy activities such as :
- cider press in action (the only two days per year it runs!)
- milk a goat
- shell corn
- peel apple
- See traditional farm demonstrations and meet the farm animals!
- Take a wagon ride around the park or take a spin on the carousel.
Admission and parking are free, but there is a fee for the wagon and carousel rides.!
The carnival hours are:
The carnival runs Friday (5-9 p.m.)
Saturday (11 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
Sunday (11 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Admission and parking are free.
- Enjoy games, rides, tasty food and beverages for sale.
- Most rides are 3-5 tickets.
- Ticket are $1 each or 24 for $20 and can be purchased at the Carnival.
- Sunday Only Unlimited Carnival Ride Passes are available for use on October 15 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Discounts are available on ParkTakes through October 13. Unlimited Carnival Ride Passes are also available at the carnival for $25 on October 15.
Don’t miss out on this fall staple!